Unknown & Amazing Eye Facts of the most amazing part of a human body. Our eyes enable us to experience the beauty of the world. But do we know our eyes well?
After deep research and study, we have created a list of 20 interesting and unknown amazing eye facts…
Let’s read on…
- Your eyes start to develop two weeks after you are conceived.
- Eyes are the second most complex organ after brain.
- Your eyes almost the same size as they were when you were born till your death.
- It’s impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
- On an average, you blink 17 times in a minute.
- 80% of our memories are determined by what we see.
- Corneas are the only tissues that don’t need blood.
- Your eyes can distinguish 50000 shades of grey.
- Your retina cannot detect the colour red.
- Your eyes contain around 107 million light sensitive cells.
- Only 1/6 of the eyeball is exposed.
- If you have blue eyes then you share an ancestor with all other blue-eyed people around the world.
- Your eyes can get sunburned.
- The eye has over two million moving parts.
- The world’s most common eye colour is brown.
- Both our left and right eyes have independent blind spots.
- The eye heals quickly.
- The eyeball weighs approximately 28grams.
- Your retina actually perceives the outside world as upside-down; your brain flips the image for you.
- The fat that surrounds the eye is there to cushion the eye and protect it from the hard bone of the eye socket.
Some of these amazing eye facts may be just a fun to read. However, these all eye facts which seem to be amazing have their own importance without which our eyes may not have been working like they are.
We strongly recommend you to protect your eyes, save your eyes and share the vision with needful. Donate Eyes! Amaze a blind to and keep these amazing eye facts live in someone else’s vision.
For any further information always feel free to call us on 888.100.1234