Do you have problem in recognizing someone’s face? Do you have fuzzy vision? Do you have trouble in passing thread from needle? Is that reading from blackboard has become an obstacle for you?
It’s the time…. You should stop taking your eyes for granted!!
Eyes is the most precious and delicate part ofour body. Your continuous working on computer or reading books can decrease your vision and put stress on it.
You can improve your eyesight just by practicing simple exercises and you need not to depend on contacts or glasses anymore. This is one of the fastest methods to improve your vision naturally. Eye exercises will relax and nourish your eyes.
Follow these simple exercises
• Continuously look something at distance like a mirror on the wall for 5 – 10 seconds, at interval of 30 minutes. This will improve your focus at distant objects by stimulating the nutrients flow inside the eyes andit will relax your eyes and prevent the strain from focusing at nearby objects like book or computer.
• Hold a pencilat arm’s length and keep it at eye level. Concentrate on the tip of the pencil and move it to and fro as well as front and back.Hold it 10 inches away from your face and focus on the tip. Do this slowly and focus on the tip of the pencil. Repeat it several times for about 5 minutes. This will improve your concentration and reduces the strain.
• To relax the eye muscles do simple eye rolling exercise. Rotate your eyes in clockwise and anti-clockwise direction for 10 seconds each for 5 minutes. This will rejuvenate your eyes and improves your eyesight.
• Massage your eyes after exercising. Massage under your eyes as well asover your eyebrows. This will relax your eye muscles and increase the blood circulation.
• After exercise and massage, rub your palms together and put it gently over your eyes. Heat of your palms will release the strain and make your eyes healthy.
If you want to improve your eyesight naturally, then follow these quick and simple exercises. And say bye-bye to your glasses!!